Job Summary & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Organizing emails.
- Entering tasks into our project management software.
- Uploading approved permits into our project management sheet.
- Updating our permit tracking spreadsheet.
- Calendar management.
- Responding to emails.
- Paying permit fees online.
- Uploading plan sets to our software system.
- Looking up permit costs.
- Any other administrative tasks that the team needs help with.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $22.00 per hour